Following the first instalment ‘As You Are Now’ (Vol. 1), ‘So Once Was I’ (Vol. 2) contains a further staggering collection of untold tales and never-before seen material, handwritten by the prolific King Outlaw himself. More stunning artwork and poetry, original stories and lyrics. This volume also includes a fascinating insight into the origins of Tyla and The Dogs D’Amour’s best known songs including ‘How Come It Never Rains’, ‘Last Bandit’ and ‘The State I’m In’. Just like the first book, it comes with another exclusive CD of previously unreleased demos, new acoustic recordings and spoken word tracks.
‘So Once Was I’ (Vol. 2) will only be available from Tyla’s Art Tavern and while stocks last. There are two different (strictly limited) options which as a subscriber to this mailing list, we are telling you about first!
Standard Edition: Signed/numbered full colour printed book + exclusive CD
(Limited to 25 copies)
Deluxe Edition: Same as standard plus…
– 5 original watercolour pieces of art, inserted and spiral bound in your own unique edition of the book
– Plenty more full colour illustrations, some partly hand tinted by Tyla
– A4 sized colour print of book cover
– A4 canvas art guitar man
– Certificate of authenticity
Don’t miss out and pre-order now from: www.tylasarttavern.com
* This is a pre-order containing many bespoke items. Please allow several months for delivery. Your patience is much appreciated. *